Make your own:
- Painting the bottom half of a 9″x 12″ canvas board with a mix of yellow & orange acrylic paint.
- Before it dries, use a foam brush or sponge to dab over it to give a sand or beach like texture.
- Paint the top half of the canvas using lots of thick brush strokes, with a mix of dark blue, light blue, a little bit of green and white paint to create the sea.
- Add strokes of only white where the sand meets the sea.
- Once the bottom half is dry, paint the bottom of child’s feet with brown paint, and stamp them onto the sand!