Skip to content
Calming Glitter Jar
- Fill plastic mason jar 2/3rd full with warm water.
- Add glitter glue (the more you add, the slower the movement) and mix to break up the clumps.
- Add chunky glitter, add fine glitter, add sequins, and mix!
- Fill jar the rest of the jar with warm water.
- Close cap tightly!
- Optional: For added protection, add thick layer of glue around the rim of the jar and then close tightly, once the glue drys, it will add protection so it can’t spill!
- Shake it up, and watch the glitter swirl!