Dragon Handprint Craft
A great craft to celebrate the Chinese Lunar New Year!
Make your own:
- Print the template in this link: J&J Crafts Printable Pages – Chinese New Year cut out or draw your own dragon face and colour in as you wish.
- Glue on a red 12 x 18″ piece of construction paper ( or 2 red 9×12″ pieces attached)
- Using red tempera paint and a brush, paint one hand with red paint and stamp on page under the dragons head.
- Repeat process number 2 as many times as you like, making sure to leave space in between each red print for the yellow hand prints!
- Once red handprints are relatively dry, using yellow tempera paint and a brush, paint one hand with the yellow paint and stamp in between the red prints.
- Once dry, decorate with markers, gems, glitter glue anything your heart desires!