Heart Photo Holder
Make your own:
- Decorate plastic flower pot however you like!
- Place a 2.5″ styrofoam ball into a plastic flower pot & place strip of tape over the ball to the sides of the pot securing the ball in place.
- Glue a clothes pin (clip side up) to a heart shaped coaster, and a wooden dowel from the middle of the coaster to downward using a glue gun.
- Repeat step 3 a second time to make a second heart with clothes pin & dowel.
- Decorate front of heart coaster as you wish – with foamie hearts, sequins & jewels ect.
- Using the end of the dowel, stick into the styrofoam ball upright, making sure both hearts on dowels fit!
- Add photos onto clothes pins and place somewhere in home for everyone to see!!