Lorax and Truffula Trees
Make your own:
- Using a strand of yellow yarn, tie several 2″ strands of yellow yarn together to make a mustache.
- Glue 15mm eyes, a pom pom nose, and your yellow yarn mustache to a clay pot.
- cut 3 different colour pipe cleaners in half.
- Choosing 2 different colour pipe cleaners, twist together and glue a 1″ pom pom to the top.
- Stuff pot with green Easter grass, and then glue “truffula trees” to the clay pot.
- Make sure to read the book “The Lorax” by Dr. Seuss and the perfect craft for Earth Day is complete!