Make Your Own Prints
Make your own:
- Cut off the edges of a styrofoam meat tray, so that the middle lies flat.
- Using a sharpened pencil, draw your design pressing firmly onto the styrofoam piece so that it leaves an imprint.
- Using a roller brush, lightly paint over the styrofoam piece so that you do not get the paint into the grooves.
- Flip styrofoam pieces paint side down onto a piece of white cardstock, pressing it down onto the paper.
- Slowly and carefully lift the styrofoam piece off of the paper to reveal your image! (making sure it doesn’t shift.
- Repaint and repress onto multiple sheets of cardstock!