Marble Ring Dish
Make your own:
- Using white as a base colour, and mixing silver and black as accent colours, roll out the clay into equal length tubes then roughly roll them together.
- Squish everything into a ball and twist, then roll back out. Repeat this step two or three times until your marble is streaky but still strong in colour.
- Roll your clay out for the last time, and cut out circle.
- Lift the edges up slightly to make a lip around your ring dish.
- Bake according to directions on package and you will have your very own marble ring dish for your night stand!