Melted Crayon Flower Art
Make your own:
- Use markers to colour coffee filter
- Fill spray bottle with water, and spray coloured coffee filter until colour spreads. Set aside and allow coffee filter to dry
- Peel paper off stem coloured crayons and glue or hot glue them onto top canvas board in a row
- Use a heat gun or a hair dryer on low to melt the crayons, allow to drip as far as you’d like & then flip canvas over
- Cut coffee filter in spiral shape, starting from outside to inside and glue on canvas to make your flowers ontop of your ‘stems’
- Hang & enjoy!