Make your own:
- Check out our HOW TO video HERE!
- Cut 1 beeswax sheet into 8 equal parts.
- Cut butcher cord for your wick 3/4″ of an inch longer than each part.
- Lay the wick along the edge of the sheet and start rolling the candle by bending over 1/8″ of an inch of the wax. With this small channel, you’ll enclose the wick. Working from one end to the other, press down firmly to make sure the wax is tight around the wick.
- Once the wick is pressed firmly into the wax, gently start rolling the wax, making sure it is straight and keeping the ends even. Roll until you reach the end of the wax.
- Press the final edge down onto the side of the candle to form a smooth edge.
- Do this for each part to create 8 of the same size candle.
- You may use choose to decorate your candle by using extra different coloured wax. Cut extra sheets using cookie cutters or an knife to create shapes to stick onto your candle!
Tip: for easier handling & manipulating of the wax, warm the wax sheet with a hairdryer on low heat small sections at a time!