Skip to content
Mosaic Paper Square Bowl
Make your own:
- Blow up a balloon and stabilize by taping the tied side of the balloon inside a styrofoam cup.
- Brush top with a thin layer of podge.
- Place the coloured mosaic squares all over the coated area.
- Repeat podge and square process 4 times, allowing time to dry between layers and ending with a layer of podge.
- Once completely dry, pop the balloon and add another coat of podge to the inside of the bowl.
- Let it dry and you will have a beautiful, colourful bowl!
Also try this project with glitter or sand!
During this time, our showroom is closed but we are OPEN! Shop online 24/7! We are filling online orders for contactless pick-up or delivery! If you have any questions contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone! Dismiss