Make your own:
- Choose piece of 12″ x 12″ scrapbook paper with a pattern you like, and cut 4 circle out of it
- Cut a circle into a spiral — staring from the outside, until you get to the middle.
- Glue outside end of spiral to a wooden skewer.
- Start rolling the paper tightly around the wooden skewer keeping the pattern on the inside.
- Once you get to the end of the spiraled paper, place a piece of transparent tape to hold together the end and the rest of the flower, placing extra tape along the wooden skewer to make sure it is in place.
- Make lots of different patterned flowers!
- Decorate and stuff a plastic flower pot with shredded Easter grass and fill with your beautiful flowers! (Cut skewers down to size)