Shrink Art Charm Bracelet
Shrink art is a favourite among children and adults alike!
Make your own:
- Draw out shapes between 2-3”
- Colour with pencil crayon on rough side or with permanent marker on shiny side.
- Cut out shape as close to the edge as you can.
- Use a hole punch to make a hole where you would like the ring to go.
- Place charms in toaster over as per directions.
- Once pieces are cooled, use a pair of jewelry pliers to attach jump ring into hole.
- Place your charm whatever type of bracelet you’d like and show off your new jewelry!