Snappix Canvas Bookmark
Perler has devised a cool new way to use beads to make awesome designs! Simply snap regular melt beads into the flexible snappix canvas to create! No ironing required-beads stay securely in place!
Make your own:
- Start by cutting the snappix canvas sheet to your desired bookmark size! Make sure to trim the edges clean.
- Put the top hole on the bead into the top part of the H and pop bottom in place. Repeat until your entire design is in place leaving the bottom row empty!
- Cut 3 strands of embroidery thread to your desired length (we used 3 strands per hole) and loop through hole and knot at the strings together under the bottom row.
- Repeat for each hole.
- Once you’ve added all your string, carefully pop beads into the remaining holes.
- Use with multiple books for the rest of time!