Stamping Cardboard Roll Heart Art
Perfect for young kids to make a beautiful piece of art! No experience necessary!
Make your own:
- This project works on a canvas board, cardstock or construction paper! Feel free to use any colour you’d like as your background – making sure your paint colours are different than the background colour!
- Cut your cardboard roll in approx. 1 inch+ pieces (keeping the circle intact)
- To create the heart shapes, create a crease on both sides of the circle (this make have happened naturally when you were cutting the tube) You’ll want to squeeze the bottom crease to form the bottom point of the heart. Then push down the top crease and squeeze the top crease the opposite direction – his will give you the two bumps that form the top of the heart.
- Pour your paint colour choices on a palette or paper plate.
- Dip one side of the cardboard heart into the paint, and stamp on your artwork. Remember to dip before every time you stamp to make it really magical and feel free to overlap!
- Repeat step 5 until you have all of your colours!