Make your own:
- Paint & decorate all 3 wood boxes how you like!
- Place 1 rock in the largest wooden box, and use a glue gun to secure.
- Cut a 1 1/2″ styrofoam ball in half, and glue half (flat side down) in the smallest wooden box.
- Place a styrofoam heart in the medium and large wooden boxes, and use a glue gun to secure.
- Fill with moss.
- Using a glue gun, glue the medium box to the large box, and the small box to the medium box, staggering them as you go.
- Carefully stick the succulents into the styrofoam piece inside the box.
- Add moss as needed!