Wooden Spoon Reindeer
- Paint wooden spoon brown
- While it is drying, you can cut a piece of felt (your choice of colour) 6″ x 1″ and 2 smaller pieces 1″ x 1″ in a different colour.
- Glue the small squares of felt to each end of the larger piece of felt, and fray the edges of each one. (To fray the edges, make small cuts approximately 1/2″ repeatedly side by side along the edge)
- Once the spoon is dry, wrap and glue the felt piece around the handle of the spoon to look like a scarf
- Cut and bend your pipe cleaners to make them look like antlers, and glue them on the top of the spoon side of the wooden spoon.
- On the opposite side, glue a red pom pom and googly eyes.
- Add embellishments and voila!