Tornado In A Bottle
Make your own:
- You will need 2 2L empty bottles.
- Remove the ring of plastic from underneath the bottle cap.
- Fill 1 bottle with water 3/4 of the way full, add a few drops of food colouring directly into the bottle until it’s the colour you like!
- Twist the connector onto the bottle top and then add the other bottle to the connector on the top making sure it’s tight and secure.
- Carefully flip and then spin the top bottle so that air begins to replace the water in the top bottle, forming a vortex shape. By spinning and creating the vortex, it breaks the surface tension and allows the water to flow through.
- Watch as the tornado spills down into the lower bottle, and repeat!